Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Britt Nicole Goes Blonde!

Hey kings and queens! It's been forever since I last updated you guys and I'm so sorry about that! Summer has been crazy already so far but I'm hoping to get back on track with updating this site as often as I can. Recently, Britt Nicole shared a photo of her getting her hair done at her mom's salon and the end result was this:

 
BRITT NICOLE HAS GONE BLONDE!!
 
Here's a picture she shared during the whole process:
 
@itsbrittnicole: I got 3 people working on my hair ha ha !!! #tripleteam @greystonesalonandspa , this is my moms spa and its awsome! .... , she has done an amazing job here! If your ever in Salisbury NC make sure you come here!
 
So what do you guys think about her new hair color?? Can't wait to see what color she goes for next in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment